Revenge of Eve does these little question posts that I’ve been seeing Ashley from Mental Health @ Home doing. So I wanted to do it too! It reminds me of the MySpace bulletin board posts people used to do. I loved filling those out!
- Have you ever wet your pants or the bed as an adult? Ages 18- current age?
- Who is your all-time favorite comedian? How would you describe the style of comedy you enjoy?
- Do you and your friends and/or family have a funny person in your circle?
- Are you good at telling jokes?
- Thankfully no.
- I’m not sure if I have a favorite comedian specifically but there are certain shows I think are funny. Seinfeld and The Office always make me laugh. When I’m struggling and need a laugh, they lift my spirits.
I also have positive memories tied to both of those shows with my boyfriend. The first time we hung out we watched Seinfeld. We were laughing so hard, I’m not sure if it was because we were nervous or it was genuinely that funny.
- I think I’m funny but so does my brother, mom and dad. We all always try to make each other laugh by doing something crazy or saying something sarcastic. My friends in college were the same. A few of us were always trying to make jokes to see who could make each other laugh until they cried.
- Not really.
Well that was fun! The ones on MySpace were like 50 questions so this is a nice condensed version of that.
I’ve never gotten around to watching The Office, either the American or British version, but I’m sure they’re both hilarious.
You should definitely give it a try!
LikeLiked by 1 person